In rehearsal, in concert, in junior orchestra, in school, at home, the Antoni ‘Debut’ Cello Outfit is the ideal student Cello.
ACC3512 Antoni Debut 1/2 Size Cello Outfit
The Antoni Debut ACC3512 1/2 size cello outfit is definitely worth a consideration as a first time cello purchase. It will be quite happy playing in rehearsal, in concert, in junior orchestra, in school or even at home.
With a solid maple back, spruce belly and maple ribs, it certainly delivers a satisfying and sonorous tone. Furthermore the maple neck, rosewood fingerboard and ebony tuning pins finish of the detail which making this a solid performer. Fitted with Super Sensitive Red Label strings and provided with a high quality Brazilwood bow, the Antoni ACC35 Debut Cello is a star performer.
What we say about the Antoni Debut ACC3512:
If price is important as a first time purchase, then the Antoni ACC35 should fit the bill nicely. The ACC3512 1/2 size provides a good tone, well constructed and great to play.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Antoni ‘Debut’ Cello Outfit
- Two-piece figured hand carved solid maple back
- Hand carved solid maple ribs
- Double purfling
- Hand carved solid spruce belly
- Satin finish maple neck with gloss finish scroll
- High gloss antique brown varnish
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony nut
- Ebony tuning pegs
- Lightweight alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners
- Ebonised hardwood end pin with adjustable chrome leg and rubber foot
- Fitted maple bridge
- Round wood bow with white tip nickel silver winding and leather lapping fitted with natural white horse hair
- Decorative mounted ebonised hardwood frog with nickel silver ferrule, inlaid eye and screw
- Heavy, deep padded water resistant 600 denier nylon cordura bag with external bow pockets, accessory pocket and carry straps