D’addario 80/20 Bronze 12-String Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ36’s have an extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end.
D’addario 80/20 12-String Light 10-47 Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ36
EJ36’s are ideal for players who prefer a softer tone and easy playability. Designed for all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars.
80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D’Addario Sr. and John D’Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. D’addario have constructed their strings on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. As a result, the strings are long in lasting and have a bright tone.
- Designed for all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.10, .014/.014, Bronze Wound .023/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .039/.018(p), .047/.027(w)
What we say about EJ36’s.
D’addario strings are popular the world over due to the high quality of all D’addario strings. Whether being played for fun, studio recording or live performance these strings live up to expectations. Consequently the strings are held to a high standard in consistency, which D’addario manage to attain. The regular 80/20 bronze sets have a deep, bright and projecting tone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.