D’addario’s EXP13 80/20 strings provide an extra-bright tone with an increased lifespan thanks to the high carbon steel cores and EXP coating.
D’addario EXP 80/20 Bronze Custom-Light 11-52 Acoustic Guitar Strings EXP13
Referred to as Custom Light, EXP13 strings are a D’Addario original hybrid gauge and a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending. D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength while pitch stability remains excellent. They are combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on advanced proprietary machinery. The result is that each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- Custom gauging for balance of projecting tone and lighter plain strings for comfortable bending
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
What we say about EXP10’s
D’addario EXP coated strings last a lot longer than than their regular counterparts. They hold their tone for about 4 times the regular length of time as well as provide a fantastic tone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.