D’addario’s Phospher Bronze EJ16’s strings provide a rounded tone, with warm lows and bright highs, as well as long lasting life.
D’addario Phospher Bronze Light 12-53 Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ16
D’Addario’s most popular acoustic set, EJ16 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. Phospher Bronze strings have become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced tone since D’addario introduced them. D’Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. Additionally the corrosion resistance extends string life by preventing rusting, and acidic hand sweat from breaking the string down. Consequently the result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D’Addario’s most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
What we say about EJ16’s.
D’addario’s Phospher Bronze strings provide a rounded tone, with warm lows and bright highs, as well as long lasting life.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.