D’addario’s Phospher Bronze EJ26’s strings provide a rounded tone, with warm lows and bright highs, as well as long lasting life.
D’addario Phospher Bronze Custom Light 11-52 Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ26
Referred to as Custom Light, EJ26 strings are a D’Addario original hybrid gauge and a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending. Phospher Bronze strings have become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced tone since D’addario introduced them. D’Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. Additionally the corrosion resistance extends string life by preventing rusting, and acidic hand sweat from breaking the string down. Consequently the result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- A D’Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
What we say about EJ26’s.
D’addario’s Phospher Bronze strings provide a rounded tone, with warm lows and bright highs, as well as long lasting life.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.