The ABRSM Violin Exam Pieces Grade 7 Score, Part & CD contains nine pieces from ABRSM's Grade 7 Violin syllabus for 2016-2019, three pieces chosen from each of Lists A, B and C. These pieces have been carefully selected to offer an appealing and also varied repertoire. Hence creating a collection that provides a balanced programme for both exam or concert work. Furthermore, each volume also includes helpful footnotes and syllabus information all carefully edited and clearly presented throughout.
- Larghetto and Allegro: 1st and 2nd movts from Sonata in A, HWV 361 [George Frideric Handel]
- Rondo: 3rd movt from Concerto No. 2 in D, K. 211 [Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart]
- Allegro: 2nd movt from Sonata in E, BWV 1016 [Johann Sebastian Bach]
- Introduction and Polonaise: No. 12 from Arabesken [Carl Bohm]
- Allegro: No. 4 from Southland Sketches [Harry T. Burleigh]
- Souvenir [Franti≈°ek Drdla]
- Prelude and Waltz: Nos. 1 and 3 from Five Pieces, Op. 84 [Malcolm Arnold]
- Rojo y Negro: from El viol√≠n en el tango [Ramiro Gallo]
- Gavotte with two Variations (No. 4 from Suite Italienne) [Igor Stravinsky]
In addition to the pieces, those preparing for exams will also require the ABRSM Violin Grade 7 Scales & Arpeggios book. Finally, you may be interested in Specimen Sight-Reading Tests and Specimen Aural Tests to help with these practical tests which are also part of the exam.