D'Addario 80/20 Bronze Medium EXP12 are D'Addario's most popular coated strings. They offer heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance that is perfect for heavy strumming and flat-picking.
- D'Addario's heaviest 80/20 bronze set, ideal for heavy strumming and flat-picking
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D‚'Addario‚'s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
What we say about EXP12
D'addario EXP coated strings last a lot longer than than their regular counterparts. They hold their tone for about 4 times the regular length of time as well as providing a fantastic tone.