D'Addario Coated Phosphor Bronze Extra Light EXP15 are D'Addario's lightest gauge of acoustic strings, EXP15s are ideal for beginners or players who prefer a softer tone and easy bending.
- D'Addario's lightest gauge acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D‚'Addario‚'s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047
What we say about EXP15
D'addario EXP coated strings last a lot longer than than their regular counterparts. They hold their tone for about 4 times the regular length of time as well as providing a fantastic tone.