D'Addario Coated Phosphor Bronze Medium EXP17 offer heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance for heavy strumming and also flat-picking
- D'Addario's heaviest 80/20 bronze set, ideal for heavy strumming and flat-picking
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D‚'Addario‚'s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
What we say about EXP17
D'addario EXP coated strings last a lot longer than than their regular counterparts. They hold their tone for about 4 times the regular length of time as well as providing a fantastic tone.