D'Addario EJ55 5-string banjo sets are made from plain steel as well as offering a Phosphor Bronze wound 4th string for a warmer tone. Loopend construction for universal fit.
- Phosphor Bronze wound 4th string for added warmth
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced tone
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, Plain Steel .010
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
What we say about EJ55 Banjo Strings
These strings have the classic bright banjo tone, with the addition of warmth added to the low end, due to the wound phosphor bronze 4th string. If you want to balance the brightness in your tone, D'addario's Phosphor Bronze may be the option for you.