EJ69B is the ball-end version of J69, one D'Addario's best selling 5-string banjo sets. It offers light playing tension for comfortable playing feel and warm, balanced tone. Ball-end construction for universal fit.
- One of D'Addario's most popular 5-string banjo gauges, ideal balance of tone and projection
- Ball-end construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .010, .013, Phosphor Bronze .020, Plain Steel .009
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
What we say about EJ69B Banjo Strings
These strings have the classic bright banjo tone, with the addition of warmth added to the low end, due to the wound phosphor bronze 4th string. If you want to balance the brightness in your tone, D'addario's Phosphor Bronze may be the option for you.