Pro-Art√© Extruded EJ65C are concert ukulele strings made from nylon by D'addario. D‚'Addario‚'s own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings ensures consistency as well as quality for these sets. Traditional GCEA tuning is the optimized tuning for this sets tension.
- Optimized for Concert Ukuleles tuned to traditional GCEA tuning
- Pro-Art√© Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- D'Addario's most popular ukulele set known for warm and long lasting tone
- Soprano Ukulele, Pro-Art√© Custom Extruded Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Nylon .028, .0322, .0403, .028
- Made in the U.S.A.
What we say about the EJ65C Pro-Art√© Extruded strings
As usual with D'addario the quality is very high due to the calibre of the equipment used in the manufacturing process. Furthermore the consistency that D'addario boast is entirely due to them. The strings have a lovely warmth to them, yet they never sacrifice either projection or sustain.