The Hidersine Piacenza Cello 3193 is a student Cello of a standard that few competitors can equal. The focal point of this instruments design was superior tone and comfortability. The back, sides, scroll and ribs are flamed maple and the table is a hand carved, straight grained spruce. As a result of this combination of woods, this cello has great projection, with a wonderful deep, warm tone.
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and end pin.
- Ebony chin rest with gilt fittings.
- Comes with a half mounted brazilwood bow with ebony frog.
- Light alloy tailpiece with gilt adjusters.
- Supplied with synthetic core strings.
- Supplied with black, padded Oxford cloth gigbag with music pocket, accessory pocket and two bow pockets.
What we say about the 3193 Piacenza Cello
This cello is lovely to hear played because of the great combination of tonewoods, providing a gorgeous, deep projecting tone. As far as student cellos go, very few can boast a similar quality of sound. Supplied as a full outfit with quality accessories, any player who considers themselves intermediate or above will love this cello as well as those listening to it.