The Yamaha P45 is without doubt the best lightweight portable digital piano around at this price point. It is hard to believe you can get such a quality instrument from one of the world's most respected musical instrument manufacturers at this price point. Although it is a portable and compact designed digital piano, it still gives you an authentic piano sound and response.
The P45 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard. This balances the weight difference between the bass and treble sections, just like on an acoustic piano. As a result the keyboard has a responsive, natural feel. Furthermore with the matte finished black keys, it really makes for a truly authentic piano playing experience.
To achieve it's beautiful and authentic piano sound the P45 improves upon the traditional AWM synthesis system to deliver a stunningly realistic piano sound. AWM is a technology that uses digital recordings of original instruments and thus allows you to experience a realistic grand piano sound wherever you are.
In Addition the P45B is slim and stylish with a depth of less than 30 cm. Weighing only 11.5 kg, the P45 can easily move anywhere around the home or used for performing outside. It is a perfect size for bedrooms, student accommodation or even if it is simply needing to be stored away.
What we say about the P45:
The P45 has a lovely weight to the keys and a rich piano tone. It is a perfect introduction into learning to play piano whether an adult or a child. It is also brilliant for the student or musician who is travelling around or missing their piano from home. Since the P45B is reasonably lightweight, you could store it under the bed or in a cupboard when not in use.
The P45 is delivered FREE to any UK Mainland address using a courier service. Delivered in original box to ground floor street level. If you have also purchased the Stand, then some self assembly will be required.
- Width 1326mm
- Height 154mm
- Depth 295mm
- Weight 11.5kg
- Number of Keys 88
- Type Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language English
- Tone Generation Piano Sound AMW Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 64
- Preset Number of Voices 10
- Types Reverb Yes (four types)
- Functions Dual/Layers Yes
- Duo Yes
- Overall Controls Metronome Yes
- Tempo Range 32 - 280
- Transpose -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
Storage and Connectivity
- Connectivity DC IN DC IN 12 V
- Headphones Standard
- Sustain Pedal Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Pedal Unit No
- MIDI No
- AUX OUT No
- USB TO HOST Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers 6 W x 2
- Speakers 12 cm x 2
- Power Supply PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- Power Consumption 6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function Yes
- Music Rest Yes
- Pedal/Footswitch Yes
- AC Adaptor PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts